- Well established engineering and manufacturing practices.
- Proven track record in terms of cost, quality and delivery for heavy and critical jobs to Oil and Gas Industry.
- High quality standards adhering to customer’s requirement.
- Preferred supplier for many leading companies in Oil and Gas as well as for EPC companies.
- Successful references for critical equipment having sour services.
- Demonstrated capabilities for fabrication of heavy equipment with various grades and specifications of metallurgies.
- "ISO 9000:2008" Quality management system.
- Contemporary HSE policy.
- Factory is well connected by roads and nearby International ports.
Manufacturing Range :
10 M (ID) X 100 M (L) X 110 mm (Thk) X 800 -1000 MT (Wt)
Proven Track Records
- Supplied one of the largest vessels in the gulf (Clauspol Reactor) for KNPC project. Size – 9.6 M
- ID X 49 M L X 24 mm _k X 630 MT W in single piece with all process internals like packing, trays, metal coil, baffles etc.
- In-house developed weld overlay processes for various grades of materials like Inconel, Monel, SS 316L, Nickel Copper alloys etc.
- Expertise to handle high thick jobs upto thickness of 160 mm.
- More than 90 equipment fabricated so far having shell thickness more than 50 mm. More maximum thickness handled so far is 112 mm (Charcoal Absorber vessel).
- Dispatched column (Debutaniser Column) of total length 69 Mtrs and ID 4 Mtrs in single piece. Can supply column upto 100 Mtrs length in single piece.
- Reference for shop fabricated vessel with Internal diameter of 9.6 Mtrs. We can handle internal diameter upto 10 Mtrs.
- Handled many jobs having hydro testing pressure more than 100 bar. We have a set up to take care of hydro-pressure upto 200 bar.
- Fabricated filter coalesscer in Carbon steel with thickness 82.5 mm + 5 mm Inconel 625 .
- Successful reference for Hydrocyclone skids with duplex material.
- Designed and fabricated hydromation water _lter skids with Monel 400 internals and RTRP piping headers.
- Many established references for ASME Section VIII, Div II (U2 Stamp).